Okay, so my consultation went alright. Nothing too terrible. But, I do have to have my wisdom teeth taken out in early summer.. YUCK. I am going to have intervenus? Haha, I can't spell. "IV" as they call it. I think..
I have never had that before.. so that is scary, but I can't worry about that right now...I have things to look forward too. Like...............
I'm going to New York City tomorrow!!!!!!!! Deep down I think NYC should have been my place of birth. There are so many dance opportunities there. My BF is taking me there and we are going to be walking the ENTIRE time. So, bring on those activity points. And.... I will have my camera with me, so expect some pictures for next time!! We are going to be driving down there early tomorrow morning, so I have to hit the sack...I'm so tired. Barely got any sleep last night.
The Wendie Plan is going very well so far. I kept Sunday at 24 points and today at 30 points. Tomorrow is another 24 point day which I think I can do! Plus earning all those activity points will be soo helpful!! No subway or taxi's for me!
Well, I'm off to bed, hope everyone had a great Monday... I actually did for once! =)
Night!!
Until next time,
Karla =)

I'm so glad your monday was great!! Keep up all your hard work and I hope you have a blast in NYC!! :)
ReplyDeleteHave a fun trip! I've never been to NYC - I have envy!
ReplyDelete