Monday, March 2, 2009

*SNOW DAY*

So it snowed SO much today...we probably got about a foot here at my school. We had a snow day, which I was excited for. I slept in, and had some egg beaters this morning around 11am. I did my 50 minute pilates workout and took a loooong shower. I felt so great after doing pilates. I felt SKINNY today!! Do any of you have those days of feeling SO HUGE...and then having those days where you actually feel really good about yourself? Today was one of those good days! I noticed that a lot of my clothes are becoming looser and looser, it's great. I can see my old self again, it'll be here soon!

Today was a lazy day though...I forget how boring snow days are. I had no homework to catch up on, so I watched tv..practiced my dances a bit...and played a board game with the roommates. But, I did do something creative with my time.....I made a new WW recipe! Balsamic chicken with mushrooms, with a side of spinach. Here is what it looks like..


This was only 3 points people, THREE POINTS!! And I swear, underneath all those yummy mushrooms is a piece of chicken! ;-)

Here are some other pictures that I haven't yet posted. Over the weekend, I made a WW chocolate cheesecake, and I made Hay Stack cookies...they are a recipe I found from a WW blog that I follow. If you want the recipe, here is the link.

Here is the cheesecake...12 slices at only 3 pts a slice.


And here are the haystack cookies...only 1 pt per cookie...SOO GOOD!!


So that is my "shpeal" for today...now I have to watch the finale of the Bachelor..another show that I obsess over besides American Idol. =)

Hope you all had a great day...hopeful yours was Snow-less.. I'm sick of all this snow!!!!! COME ON SPRING!!!!!!

Until next time,

Karla =)

5 comments:

  1. The chocolate cheesecake looks simply delish. Cant control my drooling :p. Could you pass me the recipe please? Thank youuuuuuuu!I baked a WW Lemon cake with orange icing for our anniversary in January.It was extremely light and delish.Let me know if you are keen. I will send you the recipe :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I would love the recipe for the lemon cake! I'll post the recipe for the chocolate cheesecake right now, just in case anyone else wants it. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that cheesecake looks amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so impressed (read: envious) by all your cooking! I never (or rarely ever) cooked in college - and now as a "grown up" I still don't cook all that often. You have inspired me to try a little more. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your very welcome! I used to be that mac and cheese every night girl...but I made sure I had an actual kitchen this year because I can't afford to have mac and cheese every night like I used to! =) =)

    ReplyDelete