Thursday, March 26, 2009

Just Dance!

So I think I have been dancing this whole day! =)

It rained today, quite a bit. So, I was not able to get a walk in. I did the next best thing though! I danced! I have this BIG piece of wood that I bring into my living room and place on the floor. I tap dance on it so that I can hear the sound.

I danced for about an hour, NON STOP! Then, tonight I also had my dance class for an hour and then I stayed later and danced for another half hour before I got kicked out of the place! I feel so good right now. It's a great feeling!!

But, I only feel good because I am trying to avoid thinking about the pain! My legs are throbbing and I can't feel my toes because they have been jammed in my tap shoes all day! The balls of my feet are also all tingly from all the tapping. It helps to know that I gained a total of 7 activity points from all the dancing I did today. HORRAY! =)

I know I said that I was going to post the recipe's that I have tried so far this week. But, I think I am going to hold that off until tomorrow because I have another recipe I want to try tomorrow too and I will post all the recipes in one big post! Some of the recipe's I have tried have been good, and some have been kind of gross...oh well.... I cook, taste, and reflect on what changes I need to make! Sometimes the recipes I think of don't turn out so well, and sometimes they do. That's what makes it so much fun to experiment with recipes. Luckily the ones that I don't like, other people do like so that I don't have to throw anything away. I would hate to waste food!

So, more tomorrow about the recipes. Tomorrow is going to be an exciting day! The BF is taking me shopping! We're going to go to a mall in upstate CT that we don't go to very often. It will be fun to try things on and boost my confidence!

I hope everyone is having or had a great day, I can't believe my Spring Break is almost over....*tear* =*( I plan to make the most of these last few days!!!

Until tomorrow,

Karla =)

No comments:

Post a Comment