Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Does laughing count as activity points???

Does any here watch the Bachelor??? If yes, hear me out. If no, sorry, I just HAD to write this.

I am absolutely disgusted by the utter disrespect that was shown by Jason. I cannot believe that he crushed Melissa's heart ON CAMERA. How disrespectful!!! After asking her to marry him and being engaged for 2 months or however long it was...he ruined things for her. How could you do that to someone? She was heart broken when she heard the news and I was so glad that she called him a few choice words!!!!!

This is REAL...yes, I know it's a reality show...but this is also real life for those two people and he ruined Melissa's life ...right in front of all of America. And, Jason has a son!!! What is he showing his son? Jason should have made his final decision when he proposed...I am sure it's hard but you make that decision and you keep it. Engagement is a SACRED thing!!!!!!!!! And he totally treated engagement like it was like a game..

Did anyone see him cry after he let Molly go???? Maybe if you felt THAT bad, you should have kept her. How could you let Molly go...cry THAT hard...and then propose to someone??? How could you propose to someone else if you really have THAT many feelings for someone else???!! Melissa was soo happy and he totally took that away from her. He embarrassed her.

Yes, I know that he followed his heart...and that this is probably ALL a scam just to get better ratings.. but I DON'T CARE, it's not fair to Melissa.. it's not fair to his son, Ty. He acted like an idiot...not how a 32 year old father should act. He was irresponsible and I am glad he left Melissa because she deserves so much better. I wish her the best of luck in finding someone else. She deserves a good man, she seemed sweet on the show.

WOW.. I'm sorry!!! I just got really heated about this. I have decided I need to stop watching shows like these...they are probably all FAKE... and I'm the idiot that falls for them. =(

Today was a boring day.. didn't do anything fun with food. I did my pilates though, and I danced for 2 hours!! It was awesome! I blasted my music and danced around the apartment with my crazy roommates.. we were all having one of those days and we needed to let out our energy. We taped ourselves and laughed for so long, my cheeks are hurting. Does laughing count as activity points??? If so, I'd have 100 million points!!

Have you laughed today??

Until next time,

Karla=)

No comments:

Post a Comment