So today was a very energetic day. I walked 2 miles...not that big of a deal..but it felt good! I was going to walk more BUT I was walking outside on the track and all of a sudden, a lacrosse game was starting and I had to leave! Oh well...
So I came back to my apartment and did my 50 minutes of pilates. It was so much easier to do because I had just walked (briskly!) for 2 miles.
I also had a healthy dinner. It was pizza! Healthy pizza! Sauce-less.. WW mozz. cheese, spinach, and chicken. I've posted pictures of it on here before. It was yet again, SO AMAZING!
Tomorrow night, I am going out with my roommates to ... COLD STONE! Ugh.. thank god they have sugar-less ice cream. That's what I'll be having.
I can't wait til tomorrow because that means the next day is Thursday which means DANCE! Oh, and I have no class on Friday so my Spring Break starts Thursday night!!! SWEET!
Can't wait til Spring Break....I just have to get through 2 midterms....God help me!
Until Tomorrow,
Karla =)

MMMMM...that pizza sounds delicious! And GREAT job on the 2 miles AND pilates!!
ReplyDeleteGreat workout! Bet the walk in fresh air was nice... I miss that. Stoopid rain. (lol)
ReplyDeleteBest of luck at Coldstone- just know what you are going to order before you walk in, don't look at the menu/board and you should be fine!
ReplyDelete