Monday, March 16, 2009

Miserable Monday..

I really dislike Monday's! Especially after my St. Patrick's Day party yesterday. And even worse, I have a nasty cold! Soar throat, stuffed up, runny nose...I've been asking people to repeat things they say to me because my ears are SOO clogged!! But, that didn't stop me from doing my 50 minutes of pilates. Yay for adding 3 points to my activity point bank.

Here are some pictures from yesterday... I did need to use some of my weekly indulgence points..but that's alright.. I had FUN!
That is the pot that the corned beef and cabbage cooked in for about 4 hours. It cooked in 24 cans of beer! It was soooo yummy!There is me with the cupcakes that my Grandma made. They are awesome and it wouldn't be St. Patrick's Day without them! They are 5 points per cupcake, but well worth it. They are chocolate chip pistachio cupcakes with vanilla frosting. YUM!

So here's some good news...Spring Break is next week!! I just need to get through this last week and then I'll be able to work out and dance more! YAY!

More good news, I have figured out my Summer vacations this year! Last year, my family and my boyfriend and I went to Ocean City, MD. We have been going there every summer since I was about 10 years old. We aren't going there this year though. We are going to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania!! We are going to watch a Philly's game and see all the historical sights like the Liberty Bell and such...

I am also going to Maine for a week in June to visit my Grandparents again. I am sooo excited because I don't see them as often as I would like. I am bringing my boyfriend with me too! Hopefully by then, I will have lost the last 14 pounds that I need to lose. I have lost 15 pounds in 2 months!! 14 pounds to go....I think I can, I think I can, I think I can!!!!!!!!

Until tomorrow,

Karla =)

2 comments: