It was a great Friday! I enjoyed the first day of my Spring Break doing absolutely nothing!
Of course I did do laundry, a few chores around the house, and got to see my favorite little 3 year old...my cousin, Adam. I went to the park with him and my boyfriend for awhile and ran around like a crazy person! It was fun! =) Although it was so much chillier than it was yesterday. Oh...and when I woke up this morning, it was SNOWING!
Thankfully, it stopped within a few minutes and I was able to enjoy the nice day.
I was a bit snacky today. I was feeling hungry all day, maybe it was because of all the running around I did with Adam earlier. Who knows.
I was able to chew more on the right side of my mouth today (where the sore is that I mentioned yesterday). It still is very sore and I am still very nervous for Monday. But I must keep my dumb thoughts aside and look forward to tomorrow!
Tomorrow is a day of cleaning up this pigsty that I call my bedroom. I am rarely here, so all of the clutter just piles up. It's also a day of walking!!!!!!! I will do it!
I am also going to a birthday party tomorrow for one of my aunt's who just recently had a birthday on St. Patrick's Day. There is going to be pizza and cake so I will eat wisely and probably use up the rest of my weekly points. I am really thinking there will be a weight loss this week. I feel good, and I feel optimistic. Hopefully the pizza won't ruin it!
This was another boring and short post... if you got all the way down this far, Congrats! I'm glad I kept your attention! Haha...
Until next time,
Karla =)

I had to remove all 4 of my wisdom teeth 2 years back.Had to undergo a surgery cus they were all embedded.Just dont prolong extracting it otherwise the soreness will worsen over the time.In my case, I started to experience severe headaches along with the soreness.Get it over and done with.You will be fine :).
ReplyDeleteWow...that surgery sounds painful! Yeah, I do have to get these suckers out soon.. while I'm still young so I can heal better. Thank you for your kind words! It means so much! =)
ReplyDelete