Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I Inspire others!!

So I have done something great! I have inspired one of my roommates (the one who has been my roommate since the very beginning of college) to join Weight Watchers! We had a little heart to heart today where she asked me all about what WW is and how I do it. She told me that she has been feeling down about herself lately and thinks that maybe joining WW will help her feel better about herself both inside and out. I personally don't think that she needs to lose any weight... but I just want to see her happy, she is one of my best friends. It will also be easier for me to stay focused and stay motivated if she is doing it too. It will be interesting to see how she does, I'm so happy for her. And, she told me that I inspire her! EEEE! =)

Today was a good day, it's not Monday....so any day that isn't Monday is a great day!

It was sunny and fairly warm. I walked 2.8 miles with my roomie, it was FUN! It took us about 70 minutes. It added a decent 4 points to my activity point bank. I also did pilates with her after we got back from walking. That added some points to my bank too!

Today was my low point day so I stuck to my main 24 points that I'm allowed. YAY!

Tomorrow is my very high point day, which is good because we are surprising my roommate with a cake and dinner because she got into the nursing program at our school, which is VERY hard to get into and only 60/500 got in! She tried to get in last year but didn't make it and was devastated. So, we are all so happy for her and we are throwing her a little surprise congratulations party. It's going to be fun! =)

No creative recipe's today. No dancing today either. =( Oh well, Thursday's dance class is near!

How was your Tuesday?

Until next time,

Karla =)

3 comments:

  1. Of course you inspire :)

    Don't ever doubt it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta love those high point days! Mine was yesterday & today is my super low day. : P

    Glad to hear your friend is going to get healthy with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats aweomse tha tyou inspired your friend... you should feel really great about that!

    ReplyDelete