One of the profound lessons I learnt when I first started WW was the exploitation of the word only.I was just like you chiding myself for losing "ONLY" a few grams on those not very good days.That, just like you, will get me down tremendously. Imagine how frustrating it would be to lose 500g every month...and that too for a period of 6 months. But you know what? It was the very "ONLY" few grams which led me to my ultimate goal weight eventually.Every small losses DO count.They all add up at the end of the day if you look at the big picture.Dont expect big losses all the time.Be grateful as long as its not a gain.Cheer up :).
One of the profound lessons I learnt when I first started WW was the exploitation of the word only.I was just like you chiding myself for losing "ONLY" a few grams on those not very good days.That, just like you, will get me down tremendously. Imagine how frustrating it would be to lose 500g every month...and that too for a period of 6 months. But you know what? It was the very "ONLY" few grams which led me to my ultimate goal weight eventually.Every small losses DO count.They all add up at the end of the day if you look at the big picture.Dont expect big losses all the time.Be grateful as long as its not a gain.Cheer up :).
ReplyDelete