Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Not a Typical Tuesday

Today was a great day! I didn't sleep through my classes, I actually got enough sleep to stay alert and actual learn a thing or two in my classes! I felt so well rested, which is good.

I walked 3.5 miles today with my roommate. It was hard because we were battling the wind. But it was nice because it was a good stress reliever, and the two of us usually have deep conversations so the time goes by so quickly.

I took a small nap today, haven't done that in awhile. I fell asleep while writing a poem for my poetry class. I woke up covered in papers, my roommates thought that was funny.

After waking up from my nap, I had this huge spurt of energy that I needed to exert! So, I popped in a dance DVD. I did the 3 dance routines that took about 50 minutes to complete. I finished the 50 minutes of dancing with a 10 minute cool down with lots of slow breathing. It felt so good once I was done! And....I had tons of fun while doing it.

I earned 8 activity points today! Didn't end up doing Pilates...but that's alright.

Dinner was SO good. My roommate made balsamic chicken with broccoli, corn, and stuffing. I didn't have the stuffing, but I stuffed myself with broccoli and corn!! It was so good. Especially because today was my low point day. It was nice to be able to eat as many vegetables as I want! I did let myself have a small cupcake for dessert because I had 4 points left. =)

I am looking forward to sleeping in tomorrow...I don't have class until noon! YAY!

Did I mention that I love sleep?

Until tomorrow,

-Karla =)

3 comments:

  1. Wow look at you!You have lost 17 pounds.Thats amazing Karla.Keep up the great loss.I would be seeing you at your goal weight very soon :).Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your enthusiasm for dance is great- I love that you have found an exercise that you have so much passion for!

    Still going strong on Wendi plan?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both for your nice comments.. means so much=)

    Yep, Wendi Plan is still going strong!

    ReplyDelete