Thursday, April 30, 2009

A big night

Last night was fun! I got to go out to Cold Stone with my roommates! We all had a great time. Thankfully, it was a high point day for me!This pic above is me with my roommate Marisa, she has a blog too! She has taken pictures of my boyfriend and I. She has also taken pictures of my Dad's band, and at my dance recitals. She takes beautiful pictures and always makes sure they are of high quality. Check her pictures out, she has her own blog.. CLICK HERE FOR HER BLOG!

And here I am with my other 2 roommates. The one in the middle is doing WW with me. She's doing great! We motivate each other through all the hard times, and we have become a lot closer because of it. =)

Although, I am not very optimistic for losing any weight this week, I don't know why...

I got 18 activity points this week... but I feel like it's not enough. Oh well...we'll find out tomorrow.

Tonight was a BIG night for me. It was dance pictures night. I got 4 pictures done. One with me and my dance class in one costume, then another class picture in a different costume, then a picture with my Mom and Aunt who also dance with me, and the last picture was me with my 94 year old dance instructor! I am excited to see how they turn out when I get them back in a few weeks. I didn't dance today though because the pictures took up most of the class.

I REEEEALLY hope that I lost weight this week.....cross your fingers...

Although, I am glad that I had dance pictures today being 20 pounds lighter than I was last year. It will be fun to compare the pictures from this year to last year.

Until Next Time,

Karla =)

No comments:

Post a Comment