The rain makes me lazy..makes me want to sleep. The rain also makes me moody. I was in a horrible mood today and I noticed it as soon as I woke up this morning.
Luckily, I had energy to do my dance workout this morning...I was struggling toward the end of it, but glad that I did it.
I am excited for dance tomorrow...haven't had class in 2 weeks...whaaaat.
I actually wasn't feeling the need to eat everything in sight today...so that was good.
Can't wait for this day to be over....and can't wait for tomorrow at around 12pm to come! I need to get back home and have a good dance class and relieve my stress...OH..and I need my weekend to begin.
Here ends my boring post. =)
Until Next Time,
Karla =)

April Showers bring May Flowers and April is just around the corner!
ReplyDeleteYes, you are right! I love MAY! =)
ReplyDelete