Lately I've been eating those frozen Smart One's dinners. It's nice because they are quick, easy, and already have a points value on them. They are pretty yummy too.
Although, nothing beats home cooked meals. And I love to cook. I just wish I new more recipes. I have to do some researching and see if I can come up with more recipes.
I skipped 2 classes today ... oops.
I just wasn't having a good day and I needed time to think and sort things out. I have so many projects due within the next few weeks....seeing as though I only have 2 more weeks left of school once this week is over.
Time goes by so fast and I think today I finally realized that I am VERY behind on a lot of projects that I need to get done. I started one... at least it's a start.
Here's a good thing that I did for myself today................I BOUGHT A BATHING SUIT!! AHHH!
And yes...it's an itsy bitsy teeny weeny purple sequin bikini. Hopefully, I'll like it. I bought it online... here it is.
Unfortunately, I don't think that I will look as good in it as this model does. BUT...we shall see.I am excited for it. It's motivation!
Until next time,
Karla =)

I am so excited for you- i cant wait till we get our new bathing suits! I love the bikini, it is REALLY cute! Good for you!
ReplyDeleteOh and here is an idea about your clothing issue. I have a friend at work who has "closet" parties. She gets a large group of friends together (of all sizes), they each bring 5 pieces of clothes, purses or accessories they want to "donate". Each person goes into the closet or room and picks one item, them after everyone picks something they go in again... It sounded like a good idea. Oh and try the Thrift Store. i am not kidding you, you can find the best little treasures for almost nothing. It is particularly good for when you are between sizes!
See ya lighter!
xoxo
CONGRATS on not being able to fit into your jeans!! Even though it sucks not having jeans to wear...think about how fun shopping will be when you finally get some money to do it!!
ReplyDeleteAnd I LOVE that suit!