Finally..a good day!
A lot of dancing today =) That was mainly why my day was so good. I practiced for about an hour at home before my class. Then I had class for about an hour. It was a great class =)
I'm excited to be done with school for the week..I'm excited for the nice 80 degree weather we are supposed to have this weekend!! I want to break out the shorts!!! =)
Next week is my pictures for dance. I usually dread it .... this time... I think... I hope.. that things are different. I hope that this time, I will be ready, and excited. I am pretty excited already. I am going to actually have a nice picture with my 94 year old dance director. I'm excited about it. Then we also do a class picture. I can't wait to take the pictures and get them back to see how they turn out. Should be better this year than it was last year...
In other news... my cousins (who are much older than me) own a dairy farm right down the road from me. They have an ice cream shop, and they make their own ice cream from their own cow's milk on a daily basis!! Anyway...they opened recently...so I might go this weekend with the BF! =)
AND..here's some other news....I was going home from dance class, and a black bear walked out in front of my car!! It was scary!! =O
But...it was a nice thrilling end to my good day =)
Thank goodness tomorrow is Friday!!!
Until next time,
Karla =)

I'm so glad you had such a GREAT day :)
ReplyDeleteHope today is just as good if not better!
A BEAR!!! ohh my, i've never seen one, you should have taken a picture of it!
ReplyDelete