I am not a "Monday" person. For those of you who have read my blog from the beginning...you may see a pattern of horrible Mondays. Although, this Monday wasn't too bad. Just exhausting.
I had a great weekend! Went to my cousin's creamery, spent time with family, went out to dinner with the BF, got A LOT of work done, cleaned my pig sty of a room, and made some plans for future weekends!
So I feel like Monday's ruin weekends..... but today was alright. Today was a high point day, but I am still at 30 points...I usually go up to 34 or so.. hmm.
I did 2 different workouts today. Walked for 45 minutes and also did 30 minutes of a high energy dance dvd. Of course, the dance dvd isn't in weight watchers, so I have to manually plug in the activity, its intensity, and the duration. So for the dance dvd, since I can barely catch my breath while doing it...I plug in HIGH intensity for 30 minutes. I got 5 points for it! NICE! I got 2 points for the walk too, which is nice. So I earned 7 points today. I hope to do this tomorrow and wednesday too.
I have dance tomorrow! Yeah, tuesday! The closer we get to our recital time (beginning of June) the more dance classes they add on. So, from now until June, I have dance on Tuesdays and Thursdays which I'm thrilled about. Although it's a good 45 minute drive back home... it's worth it.
Tomorrow after my morning classes, my roommate and I are going to a beach near our school for a few hours, from there she is going to come home with me for my dance class. I'm looking forward to being on the beach! The weather was beautiful today and it's supposed to be even nicer tomorrow!! =)
Speaking of beach weather, Victoria's Secret sent me an email saying my bathing suit had shipped out and I should be getting it by the end of this week. I'm soooo excited!!!!!!! =)
Hope everyone had a lovely weekend and a decent Monday!
Until next time,
Karla =)

No comments:
Post a Comment