Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Sun burnt...

I went to the beach today!! I LOVE THE BEACH! It's one of the most relaxing places. AND... I'm all about wearing TONS of Sunscreen! I always bug my camp kids that I watch over the summer to put on sunscreen. EVERYONE makes fun of me for lathering it on. But, listen up- I am SO pale and SO fair. And the sun does so much damage to your skin... sooooo I'm a huge advocate for sunscreen.

With that said... what happens......I GOT BURNT. I LATHERED myself over and over again too! Sheesh.....

Anyway.. it will turn tan soon I hope.

Not much to say today...did plenty of working out. Walk for 60 minutes, and Dance DVD for 40 minutes..8 points!!!! YAY!

I stayed within my points today too, and it was a low day!

Tomorrow is my monthly trip to Cold Stone with the roommates! I'm excited, and it's a high point day.

Hope everyone had a wonderful Tuesday!

Til next time,

Karla =)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Karla! I love the beach too - only problem is that the nice warm beaches I love are in Florida! lol It sounds like you had a fab day even though you got burnt! Hope you enjoyed your trip to Cold Stone!

    ReplyDelete