Thursday, April 16, 2009

Boring boring boringgg

This is a boring post. Just a warning. Lol!

I have been walking everyday and trying to squeeze in Pilates. I really love this warm weather that we have been having lately... I love walking outside. It's also nice because walking has brought me a lot closer to my roommate. Her being on WW too has also brought us closer. It's been nice.

Today, I had no dance class (tear) due to CT public schools being closed for Spring Break. So, I spent my day going home anyway to babysit for my 3 yr. old cousin. I brought my roommate with me and we spent the day at the park with him. It was a lot of fun. It was fairly warm outside, but with a breeze it was chilly, so I was wearing a sweatshirt and spandex capris. Well.....I got a sunburn....on my eyelids. How does THAT happen??? It hurts to blink... which is great, because I blink all the time....more than the average person hahaha..

Tomorrow, I am going to my roommate's hometown which is about an hour away from mine. We are going to get our nails done hopefully. That's the plan. We may go shopping. I'm not sure. I have a gift certificate that I could use. It's supposed to be 63 degrees..that would be nice!

I hope everyone has a good Friday tomorrow!! =)

Sorry for the boring post but I've lead a pretty boring life this week!!

Until next time,

Karla =)

And P.S.--- Thank you to everyone who actually checks my blog and reads my posts. And thank you for the uplifting comments..it means so much. =)

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry I had to laugh at your sunburnt eye lids. :)

    Have a fun day tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading your blog Karla, and it's not boring at all!

    Have a fab weekend!

    ReplyDelete