Well I had a pretty decent night sleep seeing as though I had to be propped up all night (dentist's orders). My back is killing me from being propped up, but I slept okay much to my surprise.
No pain this morning, just uncomfortable. I don't like how I cannot fully open my mouth. I just wish this whole thing would be over with. The stitches are awfully annoying.
Mom took the day off today to be with me again like she did yesterday. We may go out for a girls day. That would be nice. It's nice to be able to get your mind off things.
Yesterday, I took 2 perkasets?? SPelling?? Anyway, they are pain killers. They made me so loopy, and almost numb from head to toe. I did not like that feeling one bit, so last night I took 2 tylenol and felt much better.
As for the procedure... they put me on gas first because my blood pressure was too high to start with an IV. So, I wore the mask and was numb everywhere... I loooved that. I laughed a lot. Then, the nurse put the IV in and I could have cared less. But, I was waking up just as they were finishing the last tooth. So, the nurse put the gas mask on me and I really could have cared less.
After, I was a bit upset that I was told I was going to be sedated via IV but instead, they used gas. I like knowing what is going to happen, and of course, the nurse just put the mask over my nose before I could say...." I thought I was going to get an IV"
Whatever... it was an okay experience. I'm not the type of person that likes being altered in any way. I feel as though drugs and pills and laughing gas and all that are not natural at all. Even when I have a few drinks with friends, I never let it get too far because I do not like the feeling of being drunk. Don't know why, I just like being my regular old natural self!!
But, all in all, the procedure was fine. Was in tons of pain yesterday but am much better today. Hoping I get to eat more today than I did yesterday. Yesterday I only had a chocolate milkshake and I could tell my blood sugar level was severely low. I have had problems with that in the past, which is why I eat little snacks in between meals. Hopefully I can eat more today.
Well, that's all for now, until next time..
Karla =)

Hi Karla, I'm glad you're feeling better today! And i hope you get away for your vacay on Friday!! :-)
ReplyDelete~Eve
Great to know that you finally removed those painful suckers.Trust me, the pain is all worth it.You would feel so much better in days to come and you would be so relieved.Btw, you look ravishing :).Well done on your weight loss.
ReplyDelete