Yes, you heard me correctly. I'm in the paper for my recent dance recital. Actually, it's not just about me at all...it's about my whole entire dance school. But there is a part that talks about my mom and my aunt because they celebrated their 25th year of dance....and it is briefly mentioned that I am part of the family. Here is a little excerpt ....
"Viewers can always count on graceful synchronized dances performed by the Stardusters. Together for over 40 years, these dancers set the tone for the Revue with a Broadway style tap number from the musical Chicago, and reappeared later in the performance with a stunning soft shoe number, "Over The Rainbow.""
-Newtown Bee
The Stardusters is my class!! WooHoo!!
Here is the excerpt about my Mom and Aunt,
"Sisters Darlene Walker Spencer and Linda Walker Uhde performed a tap number choreographed by Linda to the big band sound. The duo tapped and smiled, celebrating 25 years of dancing. Their mom, Marie Walker, celebrated her birthday in fine style as she proudly watched her daughters and granddaughter dance."
-Newtown Bee
Yeah, the "Granddaughter" part....that's ME!! =)
I love love love what I do, but I also love love love love loveeee being recognized for it. Not only was their a small tiny mention of me and my family, but ... there was also a huge picture of all of the Stardusters and I actually look decent in it this year!!! All thanks to WW!!
Whew! OK.. back to reality. Yesterday was my weigh in and I'm down a pound from last weeks 3 pound gain. I'm glad at that. But, I did thought I would lose more after my crazy dance weekend. Oh well. That's okay. I don't know how much eating I will be doing this week because of my wisdom teeth extraction on Monday. So, I hope that doesn't screw up my weight loss. I've been told NOT eating makes you gain weight....which, has happened to me before. We'll see I guess.
I'm still very anxious for it. Just want the whole wisdom teeth removal process to be over.. I think tomorrow night I will start getting very nervous. I hope these HUGE pills I have to take tomorrow will help with the anxiety.
Anyway, not much happening in my life right now. Just getting ready for my vacation this coming Thursday and waiting for Monday to come so I can just get all my wisdom taken out of me!!!
Til next time...
Karla =)

Try not to be too nervous! : )
ReplyDelete