Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Ayyyee..

So I am in a little bit of pain still...but, that's to be expected. Although, it sucks!

But, being the HAPPY, POSITIVE person that I TRY to be....I'm getting through it!

I was able to eat more today (yay!).

I reaaaaaaallllly hope that I can leave for Maine on Friday. If everything goes well, I'll be able to have my stitches out and leave Friday afternoon.

I have to rinse my mouth out with warm salt water 4 times a day (after each "meal") Those rinses suck! OMG... they are so disgusting. Warm, salty water is nasty! Tastes soo bad. But, I am getting through it. It stings too...

It's been a lazy day today...doing light housework, and a lot of resting. Spent some time outside in the sun which I haven't seen in a few weeks. It's supposed to rain tomorrow through Sunday, so I won't see the sun again until Monday when I will hopefully be in Maine enjoying my vacation with the BF!!!

This was a boring post. Life is boring after losing all my wisdom!! hehehe =)

Til next time,

Karla =)

2 comments:

  1. Haha, good joke :) I hope you get better and regain your wisdom (minus the teeth) soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouch! I rememeber having mine out! I hope you are able to take your trip to Maine! I grew up part time in Maine :)

    ReplyDelete