Friday, June 26, 2009

I'm Back!

Back from Maine and feeling very tired even though I got a full nights sleep. It's an awful long 5 hour trip back home.

Maine was great. Some pictures...not many because it rained everyday. But, even through the pouring rain, the BF and I were able to visit with my grandparents, do a little shopping, see things we have never seen before, take a trip to the lighthouse, and EAT.Above is me eating a lobster roll at the all too famous "Red's Eats" It was SO good!!
There they are...so packed with lobster you can barely see the bun!
Above is the BF and I in front of the very, very foggy lighthouse.Grandpa, an Indian that they wanted to stand next to, Grandma, and Me!Me and the beautiful but pretty darn foggy ocean view!

I am not sure if I gained or not this week. My guess is that I did. Maine has a lot of good fudge shops along the coast and I must have eaten a half pound of fudge throughout the entire vacation. We also went out to breakfast a few times and I did my best to stay healthy there. I don't think I've gained a whole ton of weight, but I wouldn't be surprised if I gained 3 pounds.

But, surprisingly enough, I am not scared about gaining. I am ready to get back on track and start tracking my food again and working out. Nothing but blue skies ahead. =)

Monday is my first day back at my summer job. I have been at this job for a few years now. I am a camp counselor for 3rd and 4th grade girls. I get to use my dance skills and teach them a dance for their talent show. It's quite fun! I get to spend 6 hours outside in the sun, who could ask for a better job. I love being outside. =)

Tonight is Rascal Flatts. I'm sooo excited. Can't wait. It's supposed to rain, but luckily I have seats under a roof. Whew..

Hope everyone enjoys the weekend. My weekend is pack with engagement parties and graduation parties. Should be....fun?

Until next time,

Karla =)

2 comments:

  1. What a great time you had! Your pics are awesome, despite the rain! I hope you had a great time at the RF concert!!! I hope you had an awesome weekend!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete