Monday, June 22, 2009

Hi from Maine

So I've been in Maine the whole weekend and will be here until Thursday.

So far the weather has been horrible. It has rained everyday!! But, I guess you can't get everything you want sometimes! Oh well..

I have done a lot of shopping and visiting with my grandparents. I have really enjoyed my stay here even though the weather has not been on my side.

I am looking forward to going to see the Rascal Flatts concert too on Friday! I am going with my roommate and my BF. I am getting so excited!!! But, I don't want to leave Maine.. =(

Thankfully, the BF and I will be coming back to Maine in August after my summer job ends. Hopefully the weather will be better then!

I was hoping to take tons of pictures, but we haven't been anywhere to take them because of the rain. So, no pictures!! =(

Hope you all are enjoying the week.

Til next time,

Karla =)

2 comments:

  1. Glad you got to Maine!! Yay!! I'm so jealous of you going to see the Rascal Flatts!! Tell them to come to Scotland!!! I hope you have a fabulous time! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im glad your are enjoying Maine despite the weather! Bummer!

    ReplyDelete