Well, its all over. All my wisdom teeth are out. I am thankful for that.
But, now... I am trying to keep very strong.
I didn't realize just how painful the aftermath would be. I am in a good amount of pain. And... that sucks. I am hungry but I don't really feel like I can eat. I have had nothing to eat all day but I am planning on having a chocolate milkshake soon.
The pain meds are making me loopy and very sleepy. The gauze makes me gag..so I have thrown up once. Not pleasant...
Another unfortunate thing is that I got stitches and need to get them out on Friday morning. So there goes my plans for heading to Maine on Thursday for my vacation. I was extremely upset about that. I am feeling better now about that though. If all goes well, we will just leave on Friday after my appt. to remove the stitches. I hope that everything will have healed enough to get them out so that I can go to Maine.
Anyway, thank you to everyone who gave me advice and thought of me today =)
I am doing fine, just hoping to recover soon.
Thank you again.
Til next time,
Karla =)

did u not enjoy da sedation at all?! teehee! x
ReplyDelete