Thursday, June 4, 2009

SO excited.

I have not been updating this as regularly as I would like. But it's been hard to with all the "goings on" lately.

I've been spending a lot of my time trying to get all my costumes and accessories together for my recitals this weekend. Whew....it's hard work!!

I got my nails done yesterday which was so very relaxing. I got them painted bright pink! The lady that did my nails was talking to me and I was telling her that I was a Starduster (The Stardusters are the name of my dance group) and I told her that my recitals were this coming weekend. I asked her if she could paint a few stars on my nails, and she did! I'm so happy! Hopefully the stars will give me some good luck! Haha..

Anyway... I have dress rehearsal tonight. I'm a bit nervous. I usually get a little anxious and nervous around this time. Dress rehearsal is a very long and drawn out process and is usually very stressful. Somtimes, we are told to do our dances over and over again which gets tiring. But, I'll get through it....I have been working out everyday this week which is great. I feel like I am really prepared for this whirlwind of a weekend. Five shows are begining to feel like nothin!!

Maybe if I have some time, I will be able to blog about dress rehearsal and how good or bad it went. Tomorrow morning is my weigh day and I am hoping that dress rehearsal will help knock off a pound or 2! We'll see.

Until next time,

Karla =)

2 comments:

  1. Hey Karla! sounds like ur doing alot of dancing atm! I am so very jealous! I am in a dance college but have had a long term injury for the last yr! I am so depressed I basically want to have an eating disorder at this stage just so I can focus my energy on something else. Have you ever been injured b4? :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Karla, thanks for the comment about the link - I don;t know why it's not showing up! Anyways, here is the link:

    http://fattofabulous.wordpress.com/

    :-)

    ReplyDelete