Tuesday, August 4, 2009

I don't like Tuesdays.

Today was a tough day. I don't like Tuesdays. I don't like Mondays either. Well, personally...I think a week should consist of a Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Thursday because of the crazy fun anticipation for Friday.

Anyway.. back to my day.. I just had a difficult day at work today. It was so hot. The kids were hot...and when people are hot... they get...cranky. So, everyone at work today was cranky and hot. It was not much fun.

Of course, when I came home...it didn't get much better. Seeing as I still live with my parents... I get to hear about their days and I guess today wasn't a good day for them either. All I heard all night was how my Dad had to be out in the sun ALL day for work... and part of me just wanted to say.... UMM HELLO??? I'm in the HOT, NASTY, SWEATY, STINKY SUN EVERYDAY!

He went on and on and on about it... and ... I don't know. I was just... getting upset about his complaining. Some people in this world are just clinging to life and would give anything to live one more day of life. Meanwhile... there are people like my Dad, who complain about his day. I see it as... everyday is a gift. And, sure.. I complain about my days too!! We all do! But, I didn't need the yelling, cursing, and utter bitterness to go along with it.

So, I started to cry. Actually, I started to sob. Right there at the dinner table. I couldn't stop. I just got into one of those strange moods. I have had issues with my Dad for a few years now. I love him, he's my Dad. But, drink after drink...after drink...after drink.... it starts to get old. I just...wish he could stop. For me. For my Mom. For everyone.

Sighhh.

I think I need to get out. Go for a drive.

Thank you for hearing me out.

I hate ranting! I like being happy and positive. But, I just can't.

Tomorrow will be better, I know it.

Til then,

Karla =/

P.S. Diet went well today. Actually, I did great. I was proud of myself. Yay! =)

2 comments:

  1. Glad you stuck to plan today. Sorry it was a bummer day, I am hoping today is much better for ya!

    ReplyDelete