I got my very first blog award!!!!!!!! I got it from Jen, who also had just received her first award.
I have never gotten an award before, but I think I am supposed to pass this award on! So, I will!

Here are the blogs that I will share this award with...
Jen at Mission Thin for her VERY inspiring blog.
Eve at Fat to Fabulous for her always interesting and inspiring posts.
Confessions of a Wandering Soul for her very thought provoking posts.
Brandi at A Life Change: My Journey to Happiness for her funny, inspiring and always positive posts.
Lisa at Less of Lisa for her VERY real and inspiring blog.
Linda at Psyche Connections for her interesting and intriguing posts.
Finding my Momentum for her inspiring blog.
Losing My Thighs for her inspiring and motivating blog.
*Notice how I said INSPIRING about 80 gazillion times. That is because it's true!!
Really, I love all of your blogs.
Thank you so much Jen for giving me that award. As dumb as it may sound, it made my day. I am glad that you enjoy reading my blog as much as I enjoy reading yours!!
I am still up in Maine....I come home on Friday. I haven't been commenting on your blogs because I try to stay away from the computer!! But I will catch up when I come back! And of course, I'll talk about my trip!
Til then,
Karla =)

awwww~! you sweet thing you! Thanks!
ReplyDeletecool! Thanks! Plus you just gave me a few new blogs to check out!!! Awesome!
ReplyDeleteKarla
ReplyDeleteThat was a lovely thought and I very much appreciate my award from you.
You are my dieting inspiration...so I will be back:>)
Hugs and thanks again
Linda
Thank you so much for your thoughtfulness. I truly enjoy your comments and I LOVE reading your blog.
ReplyDeleteYou're a dancing, sensational inspiration :)
Thank you Karla!! How amazing of you to pass on this award to me!! You really do deserve the award, because you are not only an inspiration to me, but to others that read your blog - you are always so upbeat and motivational!! Your blog is awesome!!!
ReplyDelete~Eve :-)
Thanks Karla!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your award!
ReplyDeleteThis a great honor indeed. Thank you. Ive been very busy lately working with at risk students in schools.Have you heard of the Why Try programme? Well, we have been conducting that programme with our aspiring rebels. Has been a challenging ride so far but yet gratifying.Would catch up with you soon when I get a breather. Till then, you take care and stay beautiful always :).
ReplyDelete