A HUGE thank you to Eve from Time to Make a Change. She left me a comment about the Hungry Girl website. Which I thought I would take a look at. I didn't realize that I would be spending 1 whole hour looking at that website and printing off recipes!! Holy Crap!! I could have spent ALL DAY there.
What a nice website for people who LOVE food but also LOVE losing weight. Here it is... it is now my new Food Bible!! Here is the website... I suggest EVERYONE to check it out if you haven't already. HungryGirl.
Okay, now on with my update.
Today was supposed to be a really good workout day. I had plans to go for a long walk and practice dance before my big Rockette day on Saturday. I need to get back into the swing of things (dance wise) before I go so that I don't make TOO much of a fool out of myself. Ayeee...
Anyway, I get a call at 8:30am from my Aunt who is also doing this Rockette thing with me. She wanted me to come with her to the train station to buy tickets and become familiar with how to get to the train station so that we are not rushing/freaking out on the day of the Rockette thing.
SO...I pushed my plans to workout.. and went with her. We bought 2 round trip tickets to NYC and we ate out at a local restaurant for lunch. (UGH...).
THEN....she decided to stop at a few stores on the way back home. OHHH booy.....
So I didn't get home until 4pm!! I was almost late for my dentist appointment at 4:15!!
Then I had to run errands... and by the time I got home, it was time for me to have dinner. And now it is 8pm and almost pitch black outside.
Lovely.
Tomorrow is my last day to....kind-of-get-back-in-dance-mode-so-that-16-year-old-dancers-at-the-Rockette-program-will-NOT-show-me-up.
Annnnnd tomorrow is my weigh-in. Annnnnnnnnd it's my Uncle's birthday party which means... pizza and cake.
Shoot me now.
Rockette Countdown= 1 more day!
Til tomorrow,
Karla =)

No comments:
Post a Comment