I AM GOING TO RADIO CITY MUSIC HALL IN NYC TO BE A ROCKETTE FOR A DAY!!!
I know, I know... it's not the "real" thing. BUT... it may be as close as I will ever get. My Aunt is going to be doing it with me. We are driving into the city ONE WEEK from today!! I am so excited. Here is the confirmation email I just received about it.
You are confirmed for The Rockette Experience. Below you will find your itinerary for the day. Please print out this itinerary and sign the release form below for each student in your party and bring them with you on the day of your Rockette Experience.
Breakdown of Workshop
1:15pm Check In
1:30pm Stage Tour
2:45pm - 4:45pm Class
4:45pm - 6:00pm Mock Audition / Q&A
What to Wear:
- Leotard, tights or jazz pants (No baggy clothes, please)
- Tap and jazz shoes any style. Character shoes are preferable.
- Secure hair in a bun or ponytail
Words cannot describe how excited I am about this.
Hopefully after doing this........

I can do this....................
I'm on cloud 9.
Til next time,
Karla =)

Yipee!!!! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteso happy for you & so excited!!! Good for you - you will always remember this- no matter where it takes you- it will always be something you can be proud of!
ReplyDeleteAlso, have you ever considered forming your own Rockette show in your town? Or created your own Rockette group during the Christmas season? just a thought...
Yay Karla!!!! How fabulous!! You are going to have such an amazing time!!! Make sure you get lots of photos!!! :-)
ReplyDeleteomg congratualtions karla! u are an inspirtaion! I hope u have an absolutly amazing time! take loads of pics! xx
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Karla!!!
ReplyDelete