Wednesday, August 26, 2009

A Better Day

So far, today has been a better day than yesterday. I submitted my Letter to the Editor. Yippee! It will be posted in this week's paper. YAY!

I also babysat my cousin today for awhile. He is a handful so I am so exhausted!

I saw my grandparents today and asked if they wanted to come with my Aunt and I to NYC to be "observers" while my Aunt and I dance. We are allowed to invite friends/family to come watch. So, though I thought they would come... they declined. Oh well. It's okay. They don't feel comfortable in the big city. Which is fine. I just would have loved it if they saw me living out my dream for that one day.

I can't believe that I am doing the Rockette Experience in just a few days! The tickets came in the mail the other day and I think the Fed Ex guy must have thought I was nuts with the huge cheesy grin I had on my face. I jumped up and down after he gave them to me and I said, "THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!" And he just chuckled and walked back to his truck. The poor guy!

I bought a leotard to wear. It is black so hopefully it makes me look thinner. Howcome I seem to be the only one that notices the 10 freaking pounds I gained. Why does it bother me so much and why do I think about it ALL the time??

I don't know.. but.. I am trying to be really proactive about it. In fact... I went to my local library today and checked out 2 WW cookbooks. I am going to photocopy all the recipes that I think are easy and tasty! Then, I am going to put them in a binder and take them to school. That will workout real nice for me.

Rockette Countdown- 2 days!!!!!!!

Saturday can't come soon enough!!!!!!!

Til next time,

Karla =)

2 comments:

  1. 2 more days!!!!!! EEEEK! I am excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Roll on Saturday!!! Can't wait to hear how it goes!!! Good for you for planning ahead and getting recipes you know you will be able to make! I printed out a couple for Hungry girl's website that I'm going to try - her website is great - hungrygirl.com i think it is!

    Have a great day :-)

    ReplyDelete