Thursday, July 30, 2009

out with the old, in with the new!

So today I did a lot of REALLY LATE spring cleaning. Sometimes I just get into these moods where everything needs to be moved, rearranged, cleaned, reorganized....you know..

Anyway, a few days ago, I saw something in a Wal-mart flier about colored desks that they were selling for $50...which...is pretty cheap for a nice desk! So, I kept the flier...and last night, I finally went out and got the desk. I got a purple desk chair to go along with it. The colors in my room are purple and orange. So, it matches perfectly.

Here is my new "blogging" space. This is where all the blogging magic happens!!OHHH how exciting...LOL.


While I was out.... I treated myself to some early birthday presents (besides the desk and chair). I got 2 new tshirts from Abercrombie. To tell you the truth, the only reason I shop there (and no it's not because of the label- I'm not that kind of girl!) ...is because I like that I CAN fit into their clothes now. Because, their clothes are made for TWIGS.

Anyway.. I also got a new shirt that I will wear when my family comes over for my birthday next week. It is pinkish and sparkly. I got it at H&M.I also got some new pumps that look amazing with this dress that I want to wear when my BF takes me out for my birthday.

This dress is one that my Mom bought for me after I had my wisdom teeth taken out. On sale for 25!
This pinkish one below is what I want to wear on my birthday when I go out with my BF. It was $16 at TJMAXX....OHH how I love that store!!
Below are my fabulous new shoes that match the dress above. These shoes were $8!!!!!
Whew... okaaay... enough of that. Now onto how today went at camp.

It was a fun day. We went on a field trip to "BounceU". Do anyone of you watch Jon and Kate plus 8? Well, anyway, they went there once with one of their 80 billion kids. So, it was neat that I got to go with my campers. It is a fun place...lots of inflatable playground things for the kids to jump on.

When we got back, we went over the dance that I have been teaching them. I had a camper take some shots of my fellow counselors and I dancing to it. Everyday after we practice, we tell them that if they do a good job, the counselors will dance to it. They get such a kick out of it. Here are some pictures...



Wow... these are embarrassing pictures!! But, the campers love it!


Now, I will end with a recent shot of me. In a new shirt. I like this picture because, even though I have gained back 6 of my 25 lost pounds.... I still am fairly happy with what I see. I was going to post a recipe, but time has gotten away from me. "So You Think You Can Dance" is on TV and I have to watch it! I steal a lot of their good dance moves!! haha!

Recipes will come soon though. I have to talk all about my food this week.

Weigh-in tomorrow...yikes!!

Til then,

Karla =)

3 comments:

  1. Love the clothes and the shoes!!!! Looks like you had a great shopping trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the zebra dress, the cute wedges and so you think you can dance!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look soooo beautiful! I love the funny pics and your new desk!

    ReplyDelete