Reason: Tons of homework and not much to blog about.
Here are some updates.
Food/Weight: Going well. I have maintained my weight. (Awesome). I have noticed that I tend to not eat much during the week and then indulging on the weekends. I am trying so hard to stay away from that. Just because it's the weekend doesn't mean I should go crazy on food. Right?
School: Frustrating. Difficult. Time consuming. Annoying. I'd rather be doing other things. I feel like most of the classes I'm taking this semester are absolutely pointless.
Rockettes: I am most likely not going to try out. I am balancing too much on my plate with school and teaching. Yes, I am teaching 3 days a week for a fifth grade class. This is still my dream. I really want to try out and I know I will. But, right now... my head isn't in it. I haven't practiced enough. I am way too focused on school. I want to actually work hard at it and really try out with hopes of actually making the line and not just try out just for the hell of it. I don't know. What can I say? I'm a dancer, I'm a perfectionist. I want to actually try and be good and make it.
Dance: Got all of our costumes in now. I can put pictures up soon once I am home. I am excited about our recital this year. It will be different and emotional without Mrs. Lathrop... but I think she is definitely looking down on the Stardusters. She'd be proud.
Scott: Things are going very well with Scott and I. He gets me. And it's such a breath of fresh air to be spending time with someone that is my polar opposite. That may sound weird, but it is. We aren't alike at all... but that is what attracts me to him. He definitely keeps me on my toes. I just love what we have, and am thankful for it everyday. He treats me right, and respects me. He also believes in me and supports me with dance... which is a huge plus. His birthday is coming up and I have got a surprise up my sleeve for him. It should be fun. I can't wait.
Spring Break is next week. I can't wait. My goal is to start looking for a job. I need to start working because I am commuting next semester. I need a job for the summer and into the fall.
I also want to do more with dance now that I will have the time... and if the weather is nice, I want to do more with photography.
I also have tons of long-term projects due in late April that I could get started on.
Hope to be blogging more than I have. Hope all of you readers are doing well.
Keep Smiling,
Karla =)

I feel you on the polar opposite thing. you tend to bring out qualities in one another that wouldn't be able to if you were the same. :)
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you're back to writing! I've missed my day in the life of Karla updates.
p.s.- Let's get together next week??? Maybe convince Amanda to come down?? Okay? Okay.
Oops, forgot to sign my name...
ReplyDeleteConnie =D