
Yesterday was a struggle. I had to deal with a flooded basement. My front yard was also completely dug up... and we found the "root" of the problem. No pun intended.


Yes... there were roots in the underground water piping. Fun fun. New pipes that will not allow roots in will be replaced in the ground and hopefully our yard will be back to normal soon? =)
Tonight, I am going to Scott's house to help him clean up his garage. He is very interested in cars and works on cars all the time. His garage is an absolute mess. Hopefully it will be semi more clean after tonight. I should take before and after pictures. Yeah.
What else? Hmmm.
I'm excited for dance tomorrow night. Should be fun. We are learning a lot in the newer dances. We only have 2 done. We have 2 to go...and we only have 8 more classes before the recital. Ahhhhhh!
I have been eating horribly. I think it's Spring Break that is getting to me. I feel like I should just eat whatever I want! I have to fix that. Just because I'm on vacation from school, doesn't mean I should be on vacation from eating right.
I am getting my hair done on Saturday. I'm excited. My hair dresser is amazing. He makes me look gorgeous.
Scott's birthday is also on Saturday. He'll be 23. I'm so glad to be celebrating with him. If all goes well, I want to take him to the Statue of Liberty on Friday (he got the day off from work!!) On Sunday, I am going to the casino with him and his family to gamble. Should be fun. I'm excited! =)
YAY! So many reasons to be positive and happy!
Have an awesome day, and remember to...
Keep Smiling!
Karla =)

You crack me up :) I'm liking your new positivity kick!! It keeps a smile on my face.
ReplyDeleteHAPPY BIRTHDAY to Scott and have a fabulous time :)