Thursday, March 4, 2010

Showing Off

I need to show this off. My friend and roommate, Marisa Pellerin is an incredible photographer. She inspires me to do more with my own photography. Saturday, she is actually going to be taking pictures for her friend and her fiance who were recently engaged.

Bottom line... she is awesome at what she does.


Here are some pictures she took of me this week. They came out great. She makes me look wonderful. I don't know how she does it. But she does it well.







So what do you think?



Like it, Love it, Hate it?



Share your thoughts =)


OHH... and check out HER blog.

and remember to..
Keep Smiling,

Karla =)

2 comments:

  1. Your photos are beautiful Karla! I have missed reading your blog but I'm starting to catch up again!! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos are great! I especially like the last one where you're pigeon toed. Such a unique angle of the body. :o)

    ReplyDelete