When we got back to his house, we went up to his room and I started playing music. I have a playlist on playlist.com (aka... my lifeline). Life without music is a life not worth living. I always need to be listening to music. So, I turn on music and all of a sudden, Scott surprised me.
He grabbed my hand and put his other hand around my back. He pulled me in and we started slow dancing right there in his bedroom. I was blown away. No guy has ever initiated that with me! It was really nice. He knows I'm into dance...obviously. So it's nice to know that he cares about things that I am interested in. I was on cloud nine. Still am.
He's awesome.
He wants me to try-out for the Rockette's. He is very adamant that I should do it. He's right too, I should do it. I probably will... I am just very nervous.
I bought Train tickets. No... not for an actual train. I bought tickets for Scott and I to go and see "Train" perform at Foxwoods casino in CT. I guess I would put them in the "pop/rock" category as far as music goes. They sing "Drops of Jupiter", "Calling All Angels", and now after being apart for 3 years, they have come back together and released their latest single, "Hey, Soul Sister".
That song is kind of like, "our" song... in a way. So, I bought tickets to go and watch them perform. That's on Friday. I'm excited. Scott's excited.
It should be fun.
Happy Tuesday!
Keep smiling,
Karla =)

Awe :)
ReplyDeleteI'm sighing in quiet happiness (and slight jealousy) for you!
Awww...that's cute! I'm glad he's so encouraging about the Rockette's audition.
ReplyDelete