I have dance tonight. Scott may come by and watch. He watched last week. I hope he enjoyed it. It's cool that he got to see me in my "element", if you will. My fellow dance-mates aren't used to seeing him around. They are all used to seeing my ex. Oh well. They'll get used to him.
I hope to post a picture of all my costumes today. =)
I am one class away from Spring Break and a nice relaxing weekend in Maine.
Yep. I am going to Maine tomorrow night with Scott. I have decided that I want my other set of Grandparents to meet him. My Grandfather had a stroke last week (another reason why I wasn't posting as much) and it occurred to me that it would kill me if they never got a chance to meet Scott.
So, we are leaving tomorrow night after Scott gets out of work. We should arrive in Maine around 11pm. We'll stay til Sunday night. It's just a short visit. But that gives me plenty of time to show Scott around Maine (he's never been). And it also gives me time to introduce him to my Grandparents. I can't wait. They mean so much to me and I hope they like him. But, I know they will. There isn't much not to like. He's amazing. =)
Spring Break is going to be filled with a ton of dancing. I also have a lot of hours where I'll be teaching. My goal is to also find a job. Wish me luck. Jobs are so hard to find right now but I'm in desperate need of some CA$H!
Scott's birthday is March 27th and I kind of let the cat out of the bag a few nights ago when I told him what I planned on doing with him for his birthday. I'm taking him to the Statue of Liberty. He's never been and I thought it would be a fun day trip. He loved the Empire State Building, and so I'm sure he'll love this. We're going to drive into NYC and park at the South Street Seaport. I've done it before, it's fairly easy. You just need to be a little fearless! =)
So... all in all... it looks like my Spring Break will be nice and relaxing. I hope!
Hope all of you had a good St. Patrick's Day yesterday. I spent mine in a 3 1/2 hour test for my Sociology class. UGH!
Pictures up soon I hope. =)
Til then...Keep Smiling,
Karla =)

Have fun in Maine! I can't wait to see the dance costumes. I'm hoping ours start to arrive soon. :)
ReplyDeleteBy the way, I like the new picture!
I hope you both a great time in Maine. So sorry about your Grandfather :-( I hope he had a speedy recovery :-)
ReplyDeleteLove the new picture too - you look fabulous! As always!
:-D