Monday, May 4, 2009

It's Monday......AGAIN!

I made a new recipe today! Chicken Burritos!

I sprayed a skillet with Pam and cooked 2 chicken breasts cut up into strips. Then, once cooked, I sprinkled about 1/8 cup of chili powder on the cooked chicken strips. I then added a pinch of reduced fat shredded mexican cheese and mixed the chicken around. Then, I got a wheat wrap and put the chicken on it, I added a pinch more of shredded cheese and lettuce. I used sour cream (just a dab) to give it some more flavor. It was 4 points..not bad!

I worked out today with my Dance off the Inches DVD. Love to add those 5 points into my activity bank!! =)

I convinced my brother to come with me to a professional picture place (the one that my lovely roommate and friend MARISA works at). We are going to get photos done for my Mom for Mother's Day. Should be fun...... or let's hope..

I did so much homework today. I have a presentation and research paper due tomorrow. I can't wait til noon tomorrow so that it will all be over. For a little while...

This weekend I invested in SEVIN NYNE.

Laugh it up.

It's a tanning spray that Lindsay Lohan made with some other chick.. Some of my friends told me it was good, and I'm all about fake tans.. because I hate sun damage! So, I bought it. I am slowly getting tan....we'll see how it works out..Wish me luck with becoming a tanned, skinny, beach babe!! Haha..

Hope everyone had a FANTASTIC Monday!

Until next time,

Karla =)

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with your tan in a can and your hot skinny body!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you, I hate sun damage. Let us know how the Sevin Nyne goes - I've never heard of it.

    Hey, how did your dance pictures go?

    ReplyDelete