Monday, May 18, 2009

The Sun is trying SO hard to shine through.

This day is basically just like how I am feeling at the moment.

As I drove into school, I could see all gray clouds...and then I could see one little patch of sunlight trying to burn it's way through all the gray. It's a little flicker of hope that today will be a nice, bright, sunny day.

I too have this flicker of hope inside of me. Things are getting better since my last post. It's terrible to lose a friend, or in my case...2 friends. But, when a door closes, a window opens. I have 2 of the best friends in the world, my roommates. =)

This Friday, I was asked to house-sit for an older couple that I usually house-sit for over the summer. They have a pretty big house, and a pretty big dog too. They have a pretty big yard, and a pretty big pool also! I love using their pool in the summer. The dog is quite annoying...but...it's worth taking care of him because I get paid very well.

Plus, the house is right in my town where I live, about 2 minutes away from my own house, which is nice just in case I had a problem.

So, I will be house-sitting on Friday night. I invited my roommates to come along with me and have a girls night/ end of school kind of get together. The couple who own the home allow me to have people over. So, I am hoping that they can come. If not, I always have the summer to invite them over.

My finals begin today.... so I don't know how much blogging I'll be able to do. But, I will try to check all of your blogs and write in mine as much as I can. Wish me luck!! =)

Until next time,

Karla =)

4 comments:

  1. All the best for your finals! You'll do awesome!

    ~Eve

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck! HOpe the house sit is fun, Thanks for your nice comment on my blog
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck on your finals! Summer is upon us!

    ReplyDelete