Thursday, May 7, 2009

Trying to see through these tears

Tears of joy that is.

I was just told the most wonderful news that I have ever heard in a long time.

My grandparents from Maine are coming down to Connecticut to watch my dance recital. They have never seen me dance. Dancing is my life, it makes my world go round...and for the 2 most important people in my life to see me doing what I love to do is absolutely fantastic. I am so excited! It was such a surprise because they rarely come to CT to see us. They are older and can't get around too well. I am thankful for my Grandmother's determination. She is determined to get here and see me dance. I have the best grandparents that a girl could ever ask for. I love them so much =)

Other great news-

My dance pictures came in!!!!!!!!!!!! Here they are!!!!!!!!!!!! =)

This is me with my 94 year old dance teacher! Isn't she beautiful? She looks stunning.
Below is 2 classes combined...we are dancing to an updated "pop" version of the Imperial March from Star Wars...hence the "light sabres" we're holding!

Pictured below is just a blown up version. I am 5 in from the left. My Mom is 3 in from the right. And my Aunt is 4 in from the right. =)
Pictured below is my class...the Stardusters. Can you find me??? Lol
There I am!!!!!!!
It's kind of a family affair... pictured below is Me, Mom, and Aunt Linda. They call us the "triplets"!
I am happy with my pictures this year. What a difference from last year. I mean, WOW.

Maybe tomorrow I'll post last years compared to this years....it's quite a change.

Tomorrow is weigh in day, wish me luck =)

Until then,

Karla =)

3 comments:

  1. You look FANTASTIC!! I'm so happy you are happy with your pics. Keep working girl. You are doing so well!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for sharing your pictures! You look fantastic! Your dance instructor looks no where near 94! AMAZING!

    So happy your grandparents are coming to watch you dance. That will be so special.

    Good luck at your weigh in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW you look great & so pretty! CONGRATS!!!

    ReplyDelete