Tuesday, May 19, 2009

4 down, 1 to go!

I handed in my Spanish project, handed in the portfolio of all of my poems for Poetry class, I did my Child Development presentation, and I took my Personality class test. Whew...4 down, 1 more to go.

I have no finals tomorrow, YAY! My last final is on Thursday from 8am-10am. It will probably only take me about 45minutes to complete and then I'm outta there!! Summer is so near!

I moved out of my apartment today. That was a relief. Don't get me wrong, I love my roommates..to death.... buuut... it's SO good to be home. Being home means, no more school, summer is here! It's also nice to just have a room to myself every once in awhile. I still can't get used to sharing a whole apartment with a bunch of people. Thank god I love them. Sometimes I just need my own space I guess.

As I was moving out, I was trying to empty all of my ice cube trays. Yep...I have ice cube trays that are star and triangle shaped. Here are what my fancy ice cubes look like....aren't they neat??
In other news...my boyfriend surprised me with flowers the other day, they look beautiful in my room. My room has 100 million different colors in it...it's a little insane.

I've also been slacking on point tracking...this was the first day out of the 4 months that I have been on WW that I have not tracked one single thing.. Here is why...
My BF took me to a family owned ice cream shop on a farm near my house. OMG. I got a Brownie Sundae that was about 5782357 points. They use HOMEMADE whipped cream!! It was an excellent "end of the school year" treat. I don't regret it.

But..........to make up for it, I made a healthy dinner and went for an hour walk!!! WOO!

Today I made another pot of Penne Alla Not-Ka from the show, "Cooking Yourself Thin". People, if you have not tried this....you need to!!!!! It's so good and only 8 points. And...if you haven't watched this show... YOU NEED TO!! It's on Lifetime. Here is the recipe for Penne Alla Not-ka... here

** This past weekend, I went to a "Generations" photo for my dance school. I think I posted about this earlier. Anyway... my Uncle, Aunt, and Mom went with me because we all take dance. Well...my Uncle used to anyway....back when he was MUCH younger!! It was so much fun. Here is a picture of all 4 of us dancers!!
In the back (left to right) is me, and my uncle. Directly in front of me is my Mom, and directly in front of my Uncle is my Aunt. They are all siblings. What a family! =)

Well, that is all for now!

Until next time,

Karla =)

No comments:

Post a Comment