Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Week of Fun?

So I just got back from a program that my school just had. I guess it's kind of like an end of the semester "let's have fun" week. They had a BBQ and showed a movie and gave out free t-shirts. Luckily, I ate before we left so I wasn't tempted by the big juicy patties of meat..... haha

Anyway........the shirts say "Week of Fun" on them. I would like to hope this week will be a week of fun for me. We'll see.

So I'm on my 3rd or maybe 4th application of SEVIN NYNE..... and.. I've become pretty bronze. I am a HUGE fan of tan in a can haha.. I am all about fake tans because of my phobia of sun burns and sun damage. I have reaaaally fair skin so sun just..kills it.

I have literally tried every single self tanner known to man. This tanner is the best by far, although....I am still trying to get used to the art of spraying. I'm so used to lotion. It's hard for me to do it with the aerosol can. But, I'm definitely much more tan than I ever was with L'Oreal or Jergens or Banana Boat.. and ... sevin nyne doesn't smell bad either. In fact, I like how it smells. Kind of like... coconut. AND.. my tan looks real and not orange....which is a plus.

Change of subject...there is a new show on Lifetime now called Cook Yourself Thin (I think that's the name of it). And...oh my gosh. I got a lot of awesome recipes from that show. It's my new favorite show now. Have any of you seen it? It's a group of 3 women who help people to take their favorite fatty recipes and cut the calories in half just by making their favorite meal in a healthier way!! It's awesome!!!!

I'm looking forward to this weekend. My brother and I are going to go get our professional pictures done at a picture place that my friend Marisa works at. I think I talked about this before..... I've scheduled an appointment and I hope that at least one picture comes out nice so that I can give it to my Mom for Mother's Day.

Alright, that's about all I have to say today.. hopefully I'll be able to make a fun recipe tomorrow to post about.

More then,

Karla =)

1 comment:

  1. I DID watch that show- I can't wait to try out the pizza!

    ReplyDelete