Scott and I have worked so hard on making this day special for the two of us. Our families have both worked hard too. We all couldn't be happier. =) I will post pictures in another post after the party!
Anyway, lots of last minute cooking and other preparations will be made today for tomorrow's party. Sunday will be spent packing away for our vacation to Ocean City. I can't wait! I am sooo ready for the beach.
I got a new swim suit to wear as well, from Victoria's Secret. I love their end of summer suit sales! I got a nice suit at a real good price. I'll probably burn to a crisp out on the beach because I am as white as a snow man. Oh well.
School starts soon. A little too soon. I'll be starting on the 30th. I'll be working 6:30am-12pm Monday thru Friday and then going to school 1-5pm Monday thru Thursday. I will be pretty close to exhausted when it comes time to study and do homework. I'm just praying that I'll be able to find the time to sleep, practice dance, stay healthy, cook, plan a wedding and possibly keep my sanity all at the same time.
I got this.
Keep Smiling,
Karla =)

have a great time!!!
ReplyDeleteand as for your schedule... that's CRAZY! you'll be fine though, you have people looking out for you :)