Life has picked up speed within the past week and I have not found the time to blog until now. Lately, I've been looking for apartments with Scott and also trying to plan an engagement party, a vacation, and of course... a wedding.
Money is extremely tight!! Scott and I are saving for our party, our vacation, and now for a place to live. Oh.. and the wedding! Thankfully my family is helping with that. We have become so money conscience... which is great. Very frustrating though. I think I need to win a million dollars.
I wanna be a billionaire, soooo freakin baaaad..
I digress.
I've been slowly searching for that perfect wedding dress. I really like the BIG, white, FLUFFY, tutu material- type wedding gowns. You know, the ones that I'm used to wearing in dance!
You think I could just get away with wearing a white tutu??

Tonight is my family birthday party at my parents house. I'm excited. I miss my family, I don't get to see many of them often.
Friday is my birthday. I'll be 22. My lucky number.
I remember being in my teens and just dreaming about being 22. I couldn't wait. I had so many dreams, so many plans. I look back now, and I am so happy where I am. I have a good job, I have goals, I have a great fiance, and so many family and friends whom I love and count on to support me.
And... I have hope.
I am in love with hope.
Hope for a new day, a better tomorrow, and as much awesomeness in my life that I can cram in.
Because, at the end of a long, hard day... hope is what I turn to. It's healing. It's always there. It doesn't hurt. Have hope. =)

Keep Smiling,
Karla =)

I think you could totally rock a tutu type dress!!!
ReplyDeleteAnd thanks for the hope filled post :) I needed that!!
You would look beautiful in anything!
ReplyDeleteDo you ever watch "Say Yes to the Dress" on TLC? It's so fun to see all the different gown styles. I've seen a lot of big princess/tutu type dressed. Even though I'm old (57) and never going to get married again (cuz I'm married to my best friend and we've made a pact that neither of us is ever going to die...lol) I just love to watch this show.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday!