Just started my new job yesterday. It went well. Met a lot of new people, most of them my age. The staff is all women 20-35 years old. Everyone seems to get along and is very friendly. I am working with one girl in particular. She is so sweet. She showed me the routine and schedule of what a normal day is like at the daycare center. I'm working with toddlers (1-2 years). It's a lot of fun and the kids are great.
Went out last night with Scott and our friend, Marisa. We talked a little about how so many people around us have gotten engaged and are starting their lives as adults. It's crazy to think about... and a little scary.
I have Marisa's graduation party to go to on Saturday. People are graduating and getting married and starting life and... man! I still feel like a kid! I guess that's a good thing. I don't need to grow up too fast!
I love life right now.
It's almost like I kind of need to be on True Life
... you know... that MTV series!
Mine would be.....
True Life: My Life is Fabulous.

Keep Smiling,
Karla =)

I love this pic of you! You look wild and happy! I have to say I still feel like a kid even though I'm engaged, own home and 32!! I don't think I'll ever feel grown up! That's a good thing though! Your new job sounds great - I hope you enjoy every minute of it! :-D
ReplyDeleteThat picture is crazy awesome :)
ReplyDelete