Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Updates on Life!

Still loving my job at the daycare. Got to work with infants the other day. They are all so tiny! I am constantly floating around to different rooms... so I get to work with all of the age groups, which is nice.

Living with Scott has been great. We both somewhat share the household chores and we just enjoy spending time together without the 1 hour drive!

I have a doctor's appointment in the morning at a new doctor back in my hometown. I have to have a physical and a TB shot for my work. Then later, I'm going out to dinner after work with some old friends of mine from where I grew up as a young, young kid. I haven't seen any of them since I was about 7 years old. It will be nice to catch up!

My brother graduates high school on Thursday. I can't make it to his graduation because I will be working... but I am going to his grad party on Saturday with Scott. I can't believe that he is graduating. Man...

Mrs. Lathrop's estate sale is on Friday morning. I will be heading back home early for that. They are selling everything that she owned. I want a few things to remember her by. I'm excited. I can't wait.

Saturday is my brother's grad party, and Sunday is Father's Day. Scott and I plan on going to the cemetery to visit his step-father's grave site. Then we plan on going to the casino with his family. It should be a nice day.


*In DANCE news*

Scott's Grandmother and Grandfather started taking Scott and I to some "Connecticut Sun" basketball games. The basketball team has a dance/cheer team. I mentioned to his Grandmother that I would love to join their team. They seem like they have a lot of fun, and they get paid! She gave me a flier the other day about it. I may look into trying out for the team in March of 2011. Especially since I graduate next year, it would be something that I would love to do before getting an actual teaching job.


It's kind of exciting to think about! =)



Well, that is all for now.


Keep Smiling,

Karla =)

No comments:

Post a Comment