I am finally able to sit down and type this post... it's a miracle!
So much has been going on since my last post a few days ago. I have gotten through my recital weekend. Five shows in one weekend is tough to get through but I did it! Loved every second of it too. My entire family came to watch along with my boyfriend who came to two shows and my best friend who came. It was tough without Mrs. Lathrop being there, but I could definitely feel her spirit. I cried on opening night, but was able to hold it together for the remainder of shows.




After recital weekend, I headed up to Scott's house and started moving all of my stuff in. I have a job at a daycare center about 5 minutes away from his house. I am a part time teacher. I love the facility and my first day is tomorrow. It's crazy living in a new place and I am not used to it yet. But, I feel as though it was the best decision for me. I am happy =)
This summer, I am trying to really focus on losing the 7lbs that I have gained since January. Yep... I had lost a total of 35lbs when I first decided to get onto WW. I went off of WW in December and tried the whole "maintaining" thing. For the most part, it has worked well... but I have gained 7lbs of the weight back. My goal is to lose it and maybe even lose 3 more lbs this summer. I'll be cooking more and I'll also be trying to lose weight without the help of WW. I'll keep you all updated.
Hope everyone has had a good start to their Summer. Sorry I have been kind of M.I.A. with posts and comments. I still read though!
Keep Smiling,
Karla =)

Yay, Karla! I'm glad your show went well. Maintaining is hard at first but you'll get the hang of it. I think what worked for me is not having a specific goal weight but a specific goal weight range. I find that my mind is at ease if I'm at the high end of my range because I'm still meeting my goal. Another thing that works for some other people is not looking at the scale and just focusing on how their clothes fit. Anyhow, you lost those 7 lbs. before so I'm certain you'll lose them again. :o)
ReplyDeleteI moved in with my BF after dating for 3 months. I think it's the best decision we ever made. :o)
Hey :)
ReplyDeleteWow I haven't commented in forever! Your photos are beautiful, you have the most gorgeous smile!! :)