So, Eve over at *Time to Make a Change* gave me a blog award!! WOW! Thank you so much!
Now, the rules of this award are to:
1. Post and link back to the person who awarded you this award
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers (or as many as you can)
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them they’ve won!
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers (or as many as you can)
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them they’ve won!
So now I must share 7 things about myself. Good, because this will help me to talk about the "something else" that I mentioned in the post title.
1. I am a dancer. In case you haven't figured it out! Ha! I have dreams of becoming a Radio City Rockette one day, which is what started me on my journey with my blog 2 years ago.
2. I am very in love with my fiance, Scott. He and I live together in Connecticut and plan on tying the knot on May 5, 2012.
3. I love taking pictures and having pictures taken of me. (Here are some photos from a recent photo shoot I had!)
4. I love children and I am actually a teacher at a child care center near where I live.
5. I am still in school trying to get my degrees in elementary education and liberal studies (in which I've studied english, sociology, and psychology). It has taken me awhile (seeing as I'm a super senior) because I have 2 majors and a minor.
6. I am a smiley, happy person almost all the time. It's something that I strive for.
7. I lost 35lbs TOTAL with weight watchers 2 years ago when I started this blog and I am ready to announce that I am starting weight watchers again so that I can lose 10lbs of weight I have gained back and get into an even healthier lifestyle.
Yep! You heard me! I'm going back to weight watchers, and Scott has joined me! It's very exciting! We both have a fairly healthy lifestyle because the things that I have learned from previously being on WW have stuck with me. But, my body needs a jumpstart. It needs a shock. I think this will be just the thing. I can cook newer recipes and I can start counting points again. It will be nice.
Now... instead of awarding 15.. I have noticed that many of the blogs that I read have already received this award. I am going to give this award to those who I don't think received it. So, I'm breaking the rules and only giving this award to 3 people who have not gotten one whose blogs I absolutely love.
Lisa, over at In Weigh Over My Head
Sheila over at One Pretty Little Box
Jen over at Mission Thin
And with that.... please remember to read me again,
and to...
Keep Smiling,
Karla =)






awww... thanks Karla. :) You are a sweetie.
ReplyDeletethanks a bunch! Glad you have found you again :) Hope to get some MORE motivation from you and your adventures on ww!
ReplyDeleteThanks! You rock too!
ReplyDeleteGreat photos, Karla! Let us know how you find the new WW plan! I think it's the best plan they've had - now if i could only stick to it....hmmm...lol!
ReplyDelete