Literally.
So, I spent about 8 hours yesterday shoveling the driveway and sidewalks with Scott and his brother. Why 8 hours? Because that my friends.. that is how long it takes to shovel when there is almost 2 feet of snow on the ground. I have pictures to prove it.

Waking up this morning at 4am to get ready for work...well... it was not fun. I feel like crap. My back is on fire. My eyes want to close. And I'm not at all prepared to drive in this stuff. But, my center is open today... and therefore I have to go in to open the building. Even though all the surrounding public schools are closed. FUN.
Because of the snow... there is no dance tonight. Which, yes.. I am bummed about. But, I am also jumping for joy because going to dance after shoveling like that... I would be one big mess on Friday.
So I plan on doing nothing tonight but resting and watching my weekly dose of Jersey Shore. Haha.
Love you guys.
Keep Smiling,
Karla =)

OMG, Karla! I HATE, HATE, HATE the snow!! How the hell do you even drive in that?! That is totally insane!!
ReplyDeleteI gave you an award!! Check out my blog to see!
Hope you have had a good weekend!! xoxoxx