I'm really excited because lately (ever since Scott cleared a space in the basement of our place for me to tap dance) I have started practicing my dances more and more. And guess what??
One of our dances this year to be performed at our June recital is a dance that was inspired by one of the Radio City Rockette numbers for their Christmas Spectacular!!! Isn't that so exciting?!

The song is not the same exact Rockette song... but it comes fairly close. The song is, "Jingle Bells" by Andy Williams. The dance is inspired by the "Reindeer" number in the Rockette Christmas show, which is also the opening number of the show. We have learned a few steps already and I absolutely love the dance! YAY!
Lately...
- there has been SO much snow. I have literally spent most of my weekends shoveling with Scott. It is not too much fun!
- i have been going out and having a good time a lot more! Scott and I have made a bunch of new friends and we have been going out a lot on the weekends. I have learned that you can go to a bar or the casino and successfully not spend too much money AND still have a good time! SO much fun! =)
- i have been somewhat engulfed in negativity, and have actually SUCCEEDED at somehow staying FAR away from it!! Horray! No one is going to bring me down.. mwahahahaha!! =P
- Scott has received word of a really awesome job offer!! Horray! He needs it! He is excited and so am I. This new job could be awesome for our future seeing as though there is tons of room for advancement.
- I have started an online class to help me finish school on time so that I can get MARRIED! =) It's tough with work and all, but I'm pushing through!
- My very very good friend has come back safe from Europe where she was living since August. I am so glad that she is safely back home and I cannot wait to see her!! Love you girl! =)
- I have been looking around at wedding gowns (mostly online) and I am doing a lot more planning for my wedding! I even have a countdown app in my iphone and.... well... there are only 481 days til my wedding!!
That means... I have to stick to healthy eating, and continue to stay active.. and maintain this weightloss! I can do it!
Tomorrow is 1/11/11 ... hmmm.. o_O
Hope ya'll are having an excellent start to 2o11
.. and I hope that you will all remember to..
Keep Smiling,
Karla =)

sounds like things are good!
ReplyDeleteThis made me smile :) Have a wonderful day!
ReplyDelete