Thursday, July 1, 2010

July?!?!?

How can it already be July? I feel like summer is just kind of whipping right by me. Right before my eyes. And I'm missing it. This part time job can be overwhelming at times. Especially since I have more hours now and I am going to be bumped to full time fairly soon. It's crazy. I feel like I have next to no down time to enjoy summer. Although, I must say... I enjoy the rather large paychecks.

So... what have I been up to?


Recently, Scott and I went to Rhode Island. We spent an entire Saturday there, just looking around Providence and Newport. It was a little too low-key for us, but we found an amazing park. Since I like photography, and Scott has gotten into it too, we spent some time there. Roger Williams Park is beautiful. We loved it so much that I just had to take one of my friends there to see it. She is also into photography and I have tagged her blog on here many times. She took photos of Scott and I. Please refer to her blog to see some of them.

Here are some others...


Marisa Pellerin Photography









I love him ... =)


And Marisa, I love yooou tooo and thank you so much for taking them for us. I think they all really capture "us".




On another note... I have been thinking of re-starting weight watchers. I feel ready to. I just need to get back on track, get some recipes, and start getting into "points" mode again. I loved myself when I was on WW and lately, I can feel myself slowly slipping back to the deep dark "i hate body" hole. This happens to me when dancing season ends. I just want to feel good, fit, and healthy. I don't necessarily need to lose a whole bunch of weight... but shedding a good 5-10 lbs this summer that I have gained back, would not be a bad thing.

Interesting thing is... Scott wants to do it with me. I think this will be great for the two of us. We are in it together... both motivating each other. I'm excited for it. We will start soon. When we do, I'll be excited to blog about the results and the journey that we take toward an even healthier lifestyle. We live together, make meals together... and I just think it will work out real well.


So, that's the news.




Keep Smiling,

Karla =)

No comments:

Post a Comment