I am excited, yet nervous to start with WW again. I go shopping for food tonight. Already started the day off this morning with some V8 and a Fiber One bar.
What is even more interesting about this round of WW is that Scott is doing it right along with me. It will be interesting to see how he likes it and if he sticks with it. It will also be fun to see how his results compare to mine and what we both look and feel like in a month.
This weekend was a lot of fun. I was able to go back to my parents house and relax while Scott was away on a business trip. My parents went up to Vermont for the weekend, so I watched the house while they were gone. Friday was a pretty low key night. I ordered a movie on the TV and fell asleep on the couch. Amazing =)
Saturday was spent with my friend Marisa. Shopping and going to see some fireworks. We even stopped at the casino on the way back home. Lost all my money though. A whopping $10.



Yesterday I went to lunch with my best friend. We caught up on life and how our summers were going. It was a good time =)
Scott came home last night. I had fallen asleep after cleaning for most of the afternoon and he woke me up with a huge hug. I was glad to see him. He was so sunburnt and his eyes were so blood shot. He worked 14 hour days and then drove 6 hours home from Pennsylvania where his business trip was.
Scott was not a fan of the V8 juice... but he did love the chocolate Fiber One bars that we had for breakfast. One bar has 9 grams of fiber!! But really, all you taste is chocolate... which is obviously the best part.
I'm heading to Central Park this Saturday to spend the day there. I'm excited because there is so much to do in Central Park. I'm going to be in heaven with my camera. On the list is, Belvedere Castle, Alice in Wonderland statue, Burnett's Fountain, Central Park Zoo, Shakespeare's Garden, and maybe even the Museum of Natural History which is just outside the park. It will be a loooong day... but very worth it! =)
All for now...
I'll keep ya'll updated on how the weight loss is going!!
Also... Holly!! If you're reading this... Congratulations on your engagement to C!!
Keep Smiling,
Karla =)

I'm here and thank you so much! We're really excited. Now I have no excuse not to blog since I have a lot to talk about. :o)
ReplyDeleteHave fun in Central Park and kudos to you and Scott for doing WW together.
Have fun in Central Park! Look forward to seeing your awesome photos! Good luck to you and Scott on WW - you'll both do amazing - hopefully you will share some recipes again! :-)
ReplyDeletethe pics look awesome! :) Good luck to you both on WW!
ReplyDelete